Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Tuesday!!


Whew, almost time to get off work, thank goodness! It's been an awfully long night!! Anyways, I wanted to hop on and wish everyone a Happy New Year!! I won't be logging on for a few days (still no laptop) but wanted to tell you all what I was doing on New Year's Eve. DH bought tickets to tour the Biltmore House in Asheville,NC and then to the special night time show they are having this year! I've never been there during the holidays and can't wait to see all the trees decorated!! I am planning on taking LOTS of pictures! I will post some when I get a new computer!

As for stitchy stuff...still poking along on a Noah's Ark birth sampler for my sorority sister who is due in April. It's a really cute design. I finished up the LOVE stamp. It was a really fun quick stitch that has been on my to do pile for years, so I am happy to have it completed.

Well, guess that's all for now. See you in 2009!!

=^..^=
Connie B

No comments: