Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Any resolutions out there???

Hi All,

It's that time of year again....the whole new year new me!! I've lost a few pounds already since Jan. 1st, and will weigh again on Saturday. Wish me luck!!

Still waiting on the insurance company, in regards to our break in. Living without my own laptop is the pits! I never realized how much I was on the darn thing 'till I didn't have one!! We are hoping *crosses fingers* to hear from the insurance people this week.

Stitching? Did you ask if I was stitching? Well....I haven't for the past few days, but am planning on trying to get some stitches in tonight. I am still working on the birth sampler for Jenn.

All for now! Toodles!





=^..^=
Connie B

1 comment:

Angela said...

I couldn't imagine life without my computer, which is so sad! LOL. Congratulations on the weight loss :)