Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Itchin' To Stitch

Good Morning all! I have the biggest desire to stitch this morning and CAN'T!!! I am working an extra shift today for my co-worker who is in the hospital. She is in good spirits but has a really long way to go. She has another surgery (this being her 3rd so far) Thursday. I am REALLY hoping to get to the hospital today and visit with her. I have been working every day since her accident and after work she is already asleep so I haven't seen her. I will feel much better when I can actually lay eyes on her.

Tomorrow will be housework, and stitching, then back to work on Thursday night!! Gotta run for now. They don't pay me to blog!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I hope your co-worker heals quickly. Hopefully things will calm down and you can get some stitching in.