Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Tuesday!!

OK, here they are! I have completed 6 of these Soldier Kissing Pillows (more info on previous post). I have some wonderful sorority sisters who are stitching some also, but I think I am done. I still have a couple more projects to complete by Christmas, so I need to focus on those.

I love this piece. So simple, but says so much! Not to mention HOPE is my middle name!!! I think I may finish this as a no-sew cube. I have a cute little bear who would make a great partner to this finish, and maybe raffle them off for breast cancer?!?!?! Hmmmm...just a thought!

That's all for now!
=^..^=
Connie B

3 comments:

staci said...

Wow, you've been busy~~great job!

Christina said...

Wow, that is a lot of pillows, congrats on your finishs.

Angela said...

All the finishes look great and a wonderful idea too!