Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Introducing Blackie...

Here's Blackie! He's a quiet little boy, but LOVES his head rubbed. He just comes over and sits beside you waiting for you to notice and give him some love. He gets so excited, he drools!!! He looks just like my boy furbaby I lost a little over a year ago. I hope you all enjoyed meeting my Aunt's 4 children. I love them all!!

I got a chance to go to The Lazy Daizy today!! I'm so excited. I really like this LNS. It's really a shame that the store has been there since 1982, and I just found out about it! Fear not, I will go back! I picked up a couple patterns while there, but made sure I was on the mailing list and frequent buyer plan!!! Yippie!

All for now! Happy Stitching!
=^..^=
Connie B

3 comments:

Christina said...

All of your Aunt's kitties are so cute. Great start on your SMO.

Angela said...

All of them are beautiful kitties! Thanks for sharing.

Barb said...

He's so cute. He looks like my cat.